WHAT ARE CHASSIS?
RAVA Rentals offers chassis systems that are either 20′ or 40′ in length and are used for dock high loading and transportation of containers. RAVA Rentals leases container chassis systems that are built by a variety of industry leading manufacturers that either meet or exceed the regulatory standards.
Industry standards that are met or exceeded include the following:
- Association of American Railroads (AAR)
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA)
All chassis come standard with spring suspensions, 10×20 tires on 5 spoke wheels, ABS, and two speed landing legs.